Take the Creationist argument that dinosaur fossils were put there to test our faith. That God put them there to test our faith. That we, in order to fulfill and pass the test must have faith in evolution as it is God’s creation. Following, if through evolution man was created and then, man conceived of God, being that evolution is not faith based, do we then through the evolutionary practice of science dismiss God as a failure by proxy of this faith in evolution.
April 14, 2014
God’s Darwinian Test
This entry was posted on Monday, April 14th, 2014 at 10:55 am and tagged with religion, science and posted in religion, Social, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @EireGem: #HomelessIreland #Day95 this is my princess, not a statistic. This is what she has to say... https://t.co/mkSZ9tF865 1 week ago
- RT @WeldonGPb4P: @Camogieman is a Legend ..... youtu.be/WvqocvYeBcg 1 week ago
- Captain Moonlight - The Ministry of Thirst soundcloud.com/captain-moonli… #JobstownNotGuilty #Jobstown #joanburton 3 weeks ago
- Captain Moonlight - Land of the Rising Moon #hiphop #ireland #1916 #fiannafail #finegael #labour #punk #anarchism soundcloud.com/captain-moonli… 1 month ago
- Captain Moonlight - Bono is a cunt #Bono #U2 #Ireland #bobgeldof #irishhiphop #punk #prick #TheEdge #rocknroll soundcloud.com/captain-moonli… 1 month ago