Take the Creationist argument that dinosaur fossils were put there to test our faith. That God put them there to test our faith. That we, in order to fulfill and pass the test must have faith in evolution as it is God’s creation. Following, if through evolution man was created and then, man conceived of God, being that evolution is not faith based, do we then through the evolutionary practice of science dismiss God as a failure by proxy of this faith in evolution.
Tag Archives: religion
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @oxfordclassics: This Sunday at 9pm on BBC4! @akalamusic explores the world of Homer's Odyssey! bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09… 2 months ago
- RT @FREESTATENOVA: Jinx back from the winter full of splinters but up for it and appearing at Leeson Lounge thursday 8 march to perform son… 2 months ago
- RT @JCosmellow: mediafire.com/file/8ec8111tg… FREE DOWNLOAD NEW ALBUM 2 months ago
- RT @Mc_Cabe_Conor: Talbot Street is having a laugh... #sindo #fakenews https://t.co/WQaCzpg3Ge 2 months ago
- We must always remember to never forget. Captain Moonlight - Bono is a cunt #np #SoundCloud #ireland… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago