Take the Creationist argument that dinosaur fossils were put there to test our faith. That God put them there to test our faith. That we, in order to fulfill and pass the test must have faith in evolution as it is God’s creation. Following, if through evolution man was created and then, man conceived of God, being that evolution is not faith based, do we then through the evolutionary practice of science dismiss God as a failure by proxy of this faith in evolution.
Tag Archives: religion
Top Posts & Pages
- We must always remember to never forget. Captain Moonlight - Bono is a cunt #np #SoundCloud #ireland… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @aamer_rahman: Is it really ok to punch nazis? https://t.co/8w4YYmA81h 2 months ago
- @_RealBG_ @Independent_ie @campaignforleo Is he available for, and actively seeking work 3 months ago
- RT @enough14: #Tarragona #1Oct #Catalonia One of the injured was attacked again on his way to an ambulance (by Spanish riot cops) https://t… 3 months ago
- RT @IrvineWelsh: This is absolutely crazy. This isn't a democracy at work, this is a fascist Francoist state. Big moment for Catalonia AND… 4 months ago