Take the Creationist argument that dinosaur fossils were put there to test our faith. That God put them there to test our faith. That we, in order to fulfill and pass the test must have faith in evolution as it is God’s creation. Following, if through evolution man was created and then, man conceived of God, being that evolution is not faith based, do we then through the evolutionary practice of science dismiss God as a failure by proxy of this faith in evolution.
Tag Archives: science
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @IrvineWelsh: This is absolutely crazy. This isn't a democracy at work, this is a fascist Francoist state. Big moment for Catalonia AND… 3 days ago
- RT @soundmigration: Sales of gas in Corrib were averaging €1,200,000 a day. A DAY!! How much tax we get to tackle social problems? Nothing… 3 days ago
- RT @wearerabble: Hellish images from Corrib Gas field. No warning for residents & thousands turning off their gas for safety. https://t.co… 3 days ago
- RT @soundmigration: I put together a thread following the massive Shell flaring at Corrib and widespread requirement for people to shut of… 3 days ago
- RT @WeldonGPb4P: @Camogieman is a Legend ..... youtu.be/WvqocvYeBcg 2 months ago